Why use Lyrebird verandah rafters?
Lyrebird are the highest quality verandah rafter manufacturers in the industry
Lyrebird Enterprises were the first to manufacture bullnose, concave and convex verandah rafters to building code. The unique features of our bullnose verandah rafters mean less cutting and fiddly work and thus make for the fastest way to build a bullnose verandah.
Our rafters are:
- Made from better than F8/MGP12 radiata pine - Giving you structurally sound AND visually appealing verandah rafters
- Fingerjoined for superior strength - Ensuring that your bullnose verandah or arch withstands the test of time AND weather
- Specially designed for fast fixing to the fascia beam - So that you can get the job done quickly AND well
- Designed and tested to meet and exceed requirements for SAA codes:
- AS1170 Part 1: SAA Loading Code
- AS1720: Timber Structures Code
- AS4055: 1992 Wind Loads for Housing
Lyrebird are leaders in the industry
Lyrebird have been at the forefront of new verandah design for the last 30 years. Some of our unique designs include the half bullnose verandah rafter, Smart-Arch Truss, and Smart-Park carport designs, as well as dozens of original frieze and balustrade designs.
"Thank you once again for renewing our faith that there are suppliers still to be found that offer good old fashioned workmanship, prompt delivery and backup advice when required."
K & H Donald, more satisfied Lyrebird customers.
**** Click on the pictures to enlarge or print them ****