Decorative timber window awnings
*** We service customers Australia-wide ***
Lyrebird make a range of sturdy, solid pine window canopies that will cool your home, save you money and add a stunning feature to your home.
Why install a Lyrebird window canopy?
- Reduce your energy bills - A window canopy will keep your rooms cooler in summer and warmer in winter, so that you can turn off your air conditioner or heater and save on electricity costs.
- Stop unwanted weather reaching the window - No one likes scrubbing the windows! With a Lyrebird timber window awning, you won't need to. You'll also extend the life of your window sills and frames, as they won't be subjected to as much weather wear.
- Stop sun bleaching - Curtains are expensive. Make sure that yours last longer, keeping them protected with a Lyrebird window canopy. And a window canopy won't just protect your curtains, it will protect your bed covers or lounge furniture as well.
- Are a fast and inexpensive way to add a stunning feature to your home - Improve the resale value of your home and enjoy the envious stares of your neighbours. Within as little as 1 hour you can install a Lyrebird window canopy and not only enjoy the benefits they bring, but also add a attractive feature to your home (wider windows will take a little longer).
- Allows you to leave your window open during a refreshing rain shower.
- Are made to last - Our window canopies are made using radiata pine and treated with Light Organic Solvent Preservative (LOSP) to H3 level (protection for components above the ground), to resist rotting and borers.
Please note: Due to the LOSP treatment, an oil based primer needs to be used before applying acrylic paint.
"The quality of this product from workmanship to the timber just simply "blew us away" when we upacked it. The whole experience was outstanding and unexpected in this day and age of mass production standards."
Ken & Hilda Donald, Lyrebird customers
A 9 metre long window canopy - type BF
**** Click on the pictures below to enlarge or print them ****